In a world affected by rapid changes and major challenges (global warming, loss of biodiversity, social inequality, fake news, etc.), the new business environment requires companies to incorporate sustainability management into their way of operating. The key to the development of companies will be the ability to design and articulate long-term growth strategies, based not only on economic indicators, but also on critical socio-environmental variables.
The combination of the various communication and information processing tools available at SUMAQ, whether own or from partners such as Maker, Workiva, Magellan Yates, Intralinks, JM Treiger, SDL and E-xyon, allows Companies to efficiently deal with new critical issues that could affect its Corporate Reputation and its Market Value.
One of the critical points in this process is sustainability. In this sense, the experience of Maker's partners with the fundamental aspects of sustainability, socio-environmental impact and the financial and capital markets adds value to companies and helps them to analyze, in a systemic and transversal way - economic, environmental, social and corporate governance - dissociating them from the usual analysis in isolated silos.
• Integration of Sustainability within the Business Strategy
• Identification and Management of Risks and Opportunities Associated with ESG Practices
• Action Plans and Value Proposition for the Business
• Diagnoses, Policies, Guidelines and Results Indicators
• Governance Systems for Sustainability, Environmental Management, Social Management
• Relationship Processes with the Various Stakeholder Groups
• "Green" Financial Instruments
• Projects and Assessment of Social and Environmental Impacts
• Communication with Stakeholders and the Society, in General
Count on SUMAQ for your Company's Financial Communication needs