SUMAQ carries out Training and Executive Qualification Programs for the formation of new IR teams, as well as for their updating.
The “In Company” seminars, workshops and coaching programs for executives offered by SUMAQ have a workload of up to 16 hours of joint work and a comprehensive schedule, based on the IR Extension Courses already structured and offered together with the Extension Courses Center (CCE) and the Business School (IAG) at PUC University -Rio.
The programs are ﬂexible, taylor made and can include specific add-on modules, such as, among others:
· Media training;
· Management of Crises;;
· Compliance and Corporate Governance for IR;
· Preventing leakage of confidential information;
· Directors & Officers Obligations and Liabilities.
SUMAQ provides Qualitative Surveys or "Perception Studies" measuring the degree of satisfaction of Institutional Investors ("Buy Side") and Financial Analysts of Investment Banks ("Sell Side") with the performance of the client´s IR Team. The survey may cover the following points, among others:
· Accuracy of the information provided;
· Pro-activity of the IR team; · Evaluation of the Corporate Presentations;
· Evaluation of the communication tools used together with the market, such as:
- IR website;
- Quarterly releases;
- Teleconferences & webcasts;
- Corporate reports.
· Evaluation of the company's participation levels and attendance/presence in market events;
· Support to the access to the “C-Level” of the Company;
· Management´s performance in market events;
· Level of knowledge of the IR team about the Company and its industry.
SUMAQ offers an audit service corresponding to an IR Reassessment Program, which provides a 360-degree view – internal and external – of the IR Team’s results obtained so far:
· The Program allows evaluating the work processes, the tools used and the adequacy and levels of technical knowledge of the teams involved;
· The Program also includes benchmarking with companies in the same segment or sector;
· And, it captures the opinions, criticisms and suggestions of market analysts on the sell side and the buy side via a Perception Study, also included.
· A final workshop is held with the company's management to present the results and to discuss a repositioning of the company' s general IR strategy.
The success of an Initial Public Offering (IPO) fundamentally depends on the adequate prior preparation for it, ideally well in advance of the Offering start, and of all the teams involved. As well as on the company's adaptation to its new obligations, to its new levels of transparency with the Capital Markets and in duly meeting all its new legal obligations.
SUMAQ offers Services for IR Routines, such as:
A - Acting as INTERIM IR AREA / Assembly of the New Area:
· Recruitment and selection of professionals to set up the new IR department;
· Provision of a compact IR website (initial): format, tools, contents key messages, etc.;
· Development of the first Corporate Presentations (format, content, key messages, etc.);
· IR Training of the new team; training for the performance of Corporate Presentations.
B - Acting as INTERIM IR AREA / Services:
· Creation of the initial IR website (format and content);
· Planning and scheduling of the first quarterly and annual releases;
· Announcements, Fact Sheets, Position Papers, Financial Releases and Material Facts;
· Legal filings & Protocols at CVM, SEC, Stock Exchanges, etc;
· Organization of events for investors (The Company's Day; corporate visits, etc.) for market analysts and specialized media;
· “Conference Calls” and “Webcasts”;
· Support during IPOs and other financial operations:
- Support to external legal counsellors working with the internal legal team;
- Support to other areas of the company involved in the transaction process;
- Texts writing and proofreading (Prospectus/ local Reference Form/20-F etc).
· Legal Advertising; · "Media Training" & Crisis Management
Count on SUMAQ for your Company's Financial Communication needs